Saturday, March 08, 2008

Scott Hansen: The 1971 progression

I'm not sure if I have posted him yet. I do know that Breck and I had fun scoping out his photo blog (be sure and check it out, I a linked it at the bottom.) He's an extremely well rounded artist. His illustrations, design work, layout/compositions, and photography are all staggering. He also makes some impressive music, which you can hear while on his site. (Controls are in the bottom left if you want to change tracks.) I'm not sure if I can credit him for his unique and memorable flash portfolio site, but non-the less it deserves mentioning its extremely well done, especially in the aspects of programming and dynamically loading information.

This cats from San Francisco, so maybe Spencer or Breck can go to one of his art/music shows sometime and get the real scoop.

Scott Hansen Portfolio
Scott Hansen Blog
Tycho his music


1 comment:

stern mister serious said...

This guy has impressed me probably more than anyone else on this blah. I don't have anything smart to say about him, but I didn't want that to keep me from agreeing that he's amazing. Thanks for showing.